Minister: Rev James Bamber (01480 453857)
A small church situated approximately half a mile from St Neots town centre. Well used by local groups. Actively involved in Churches Together in St Neots.
A BRIEF HISTORY
A society in Eaton Ford was present during the 1890's meeting in a bakers shop and then various cottages whilst attempts were made to buy a piece of land suitable for Chapel, in 1865 a Sunday school was started with Mr Wells as a superintendent. After a great deal of disappointment a suitable plot was found and with a day of great celebration the foundation stone was laid on 28 October 1870. The opening services lasted over three Sundays beginning on 19 March 1871, the two main ministers involved in the building of Eaton Ford were Oliver Jackson and Brownley Westbrook, they preached on the morning and evening of the first Sunday.
The Chapel was extended with the purchase of extra land in 1893. In 1983 major renovation work took place with the removal of the pews and pulpit and the moving of the organ from the back to the front, since which alterations have been made to bring the building in line with the Disability Act.